Monday, March 19, 2012

*** March 2012- Return to China! ***

This is a heads-up that I will be leaving for Dalian China on Wednesday, March 21 for work. I plan on returning home on Wednesday, April 4.

I will be again leaving from O'Hare, but this time, I will fly on a United Airlines 777. Again, I will be lucky enough to travel in business class, and hopefully get one of the planes with the upgraded business class seats - these new seats actually can recline to totally flat - the American Airlines 777 business class seats recline about 95% flat, just enough tilt to keep you from sleeping.

My flight is United 851, departing at 1:00pm, and land in Beijing, China after about a 15 hour flight. I then have a 3.5 hour layover until I fly on China Eastern for the 1 hour flight into Dalian, China. I plan on arriving around 9:00pm on Thursday, March 22.

more to follow...

3 comments:

Chuck said...

Ok, I'll be the first One to wish you good travels. Did you get the coveted lie flat seat? I'm in your living room drinking beer right now.
Chuck

David Snyder said...

LOL!
Didn't even wait for the seat to get cold, huh?
Indeed, I did get a newer 777 (200) with the lie flat seat. Pretty nice, but only 6'4" long, so I had to hang my feet out a bit in the isle - oh well.

Anonymous said...

I find your lack of updates disturbing. ಠ_ಠ