Saturday, November 1, 2014

Breaking News: China - 2014 Edition!

Sunday, November 1, 2014

I can't believe more than two years have gone by since my last trip to China.  However, as a great relief to my roughly six followers, I am happy to report that I am once again returning to China and plan on blogging about the experience.

I will be leaving on Tuesday, November 4 2014, on a 747 out of O'Hare at roughly 1:00pm in the afternoon.  I will be changing planes in Beijing (China) and will arrive in Dalian, China on Wednesday, November 5 at 9:15pm (local) time (that is 7:15am Central US Time).

I will again be traveling alone, and have forgotten most of my Chinese, but should be able to do OK, since this is now my fifth trip to China.  I am expecting to stay for roughly two weeks.
Per my blogs, I see that I have made previous trips in 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012.  It is always interesting to see the change and growth in China - I am even planning at staying at a brand new hotel there - should be fun.

Stay tuned, and either Wednesday or Thursday, I should be able to start publishing accounts of my travels once again.

Take care everyone!

No comments: