Wednesday, April 4, 2012 - The Journey Home:
So, returning to my blog for the first time in 2 years, I see I had notes on my trip home that I never published. Of course, so much time has gone by I have no detail to add, but here is the post for official records...
7:45 breakfast
arrived at airport on taxi via harbor view of the carrier at 9:30am
Checked in for flight at 10:25 - very large group showed up at 10:15 - bummer
Departed on time at 11:55am
Coach lunch of pork, rice, lettuce, with sweet bread, roll, and water, and Pepsi
So, returning to my blog for the first time in 2 years, I see I had notes on my trip home that I never published. Of course, so much time has gone by I have no detail to add, but here is the post for official records...
7:45 breakfast
arrived at airport on taxi via harbor view of the carrier at 9:30am
Checked in for flight at 10:25 - very large group showed up at 10:15 - bummer
Departed on time at 11:55am
Coach lunch of pork, rice, lettuce, with sweet bread, roll, and water, and Pepsi
Arrived in Shanghai around 1:45pm, long walk to terminal two
Sat in lounge - coke, and some food until 3:15pm
Plane left Shanghai via runway 18R about 4:05pm
5:30pm dusk, appetizer of salmon, beef, salad, and a roll
At that time I was near Osaka, Japan and for dinner I had a Filet, mashed potatoes, and greens
Not much sleep
Arrived in Chicago at 4:00pm on time
Home at 7:00pm
Arrived in Chicago at 4:00pm on time
Home at 7:00pm
No comments:
Post a Comment